Discover what ISESteroids can do for you! Below, you find links to the many blogs written about ISESteroids, organized into Features and Languages.
If you have written about a particular ISESteroids feature not covered here, or not covered in your language, then please submit the link to us so we can publish it.
If your blog is of high quality, it may even qualifiy as “Helping Hand” (see bottom of this site), earning you a free license.
Introduction to ISESteroids:
- Extend your PowerShell ISE by Richard Voogt
- General Feature Walkthrough by Andrew Johnson
- Pump Up Your ISESteroids by Mike Shepard
- User Experience by Yaron Wainberg
- Writing Better Code with ISESteroids by Thomas Lee
- Using Automatic Function and Module Generator by Scott P. Kearny
- Using the Automatic Refactoring Tool by Sander van Gelderen
- Snippet Manager and Inserting Code Snippets by Matt McNabb
Debugger Support and Script Profiling
- Quick Intro to new Debugger Margin and Sciript Profiler by Tobias Weltner
- Introduction to ISESteroids Version Control by Erik Heeres
- Using and Adjusting ISESteroids Themes by Matt McNabb
- Using ISESteroids by Ralph Eckhard
All instances are selected and can be simultaneously renamed. ISESteroids honors variable scope and changes parameter names when needed. Watch a little video to see this in action.
It offers many useful code refactoring tools based on context.
Community Help: Helping Hand Initiative
Users are starting to help each other, and document selected features found in ISESteroids. You can join our Helping Hand Initiative and receive a free complimentary NFR license, or you can enjoy what others have put together to get you started with ISESteroids.
Check out what users share about ISESteroids, and how they use it:
Support and Feedback
ISESteroids is a trademark of Dr. Tobias Weltner